Sterilon Flow 144W Premium
COVID-19 Product: Stand-alone UV-C Air & Surface Disinfection Unit for rooms up to 120 m3 | Economy Mode - Model Sterilon Flow 144W
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
UV-C STERILON FLOW 144W PREMIUM - Cleans the air by passing it over ultraviolet (UV-C) light. It is one of the most effective devices capable of removing viruses (including coronaviruses), bacteria, fungi from the air or surfaces, or destroying the DNA or RNA of any exposed microorganisms. It is available as dual-function products. The luminaire is equipped with the ECO mode, which makes it quieter.
Luminaires recommended for use in service-providing facilities (hair and beauty salons), waiting rooms, health care facilities, hotels, restaurants, public administration, educational and care facilities, as well as for private use.
- Airflow disinfection function
- Direct surface disinfection function
- ECO MODE
- Type of light: UV-C ultraviolet
- Colour: White matt body, galvanized silver front
- Air flow: 200 m3/h; 110m3/h (ECO)
- Dust filter
- Compartment for a HEPA filter
- Light source lifespan: 9000h
- The maximum volume (cubature) of the disinfected room during airflow disinfection is about 120 m3
- The irradiation area for direct disinfection from a distance of 1m is 7 m2 (one direction) or 2 x 7 m2 (two directions)
- UV-C Wavelength: 253.7 nm
- Supply voltage: 220-240V
- Class of protection against electric shock: I
- Ingress protection class: IP20
- Power cord: 3m
- ON/OFF switch
- The luminaire is equipped with a working time counter to indicate the consumption of UV-C fluorescent tubes. After the programmed number of hours (9000), the tubes should be replaced and the counter reset. Depending on the lamp version, the sensor is mounted on the front or side of the device
- Accessories: guide wheels, HEPA filter, wall mount bracket, UV-C protective glasses
- A version of the luminaire with protection against opening is available
Airflow disinfection function
Thanks to forced circulation, the air passes through the interior of the lamp, where it is exposed and disinfected, and then pushed out. Shielded UV-C light does not escape from the lamp, so it can be used in rooms where it is necessary to safely and effectively disinfect the air in the presence of people.
The ECO mode allows you to adjust the fan operation, which reduces the airflow in the luminaire to 110 m3/h, thanks to which it works quieter. It should be remembered that to obtain a sufficiently high efficiency of disinfection in this mode, the luminaire must work for at least two hours longer.
Direct surface disinfection function
After opening the light source’s cover, the lamp should be directed at the surface for a specified time to effectively disinfect it. However, it should be remembered that UV-C light is harmful to the skin and eyes. When using the lamp in this form, no one should be in the range of the light beam. A careful reading of the user manual is required before use.