Sterilon Flow 144W
Stand-alone UV-C Air & Surface Disinfection Unit for rooms up to 120 m3 - Model Sterilon Flow 144W
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
UV-C STERILON FLOW 144W luminaires emitting ultraviolet (UV-C) light are one of the most effective devices capable of removing viruses, bacteria, fungi from the surface or destroying the DNA or RNA of any exposed microorganisms. It is available as dual-function products.
Luminaires recommended for use in service-providing facilities (hair and beauty salons), health care facilities, hotels, restaurants, public administration, educational and care facilities, as well as for private use.
- Airflow disinfection function
- Direct surface disinfection function
- Type of light: UV-C ultraviolet
- Colour: White matt body, galvanised silver front
- Airflow: 200 m3/h
- Dust filter
- Compartment for a HEPA filter
- Light source lifespan: 9000h
- The maximum volume (cubature) of the disinfected room during airflow disinfection is about 120 m3
- The irradiation area for direct disinfection from a distance of 1m is 7 m2 (one direction) or 2 x 7 m2 (two directions)
- UV-C Wave length: 253.7 nm
- Supply voltage: 220-240V
- Class of protection against electric shock: I
- Ingress protection class: IP20
- Power cord: 3m
- ON/OFF switch
- Additional accessories (not included): wheels, HEPA filter, operating time counter.
Air flow disinfection function
Thanks to forced circulation, the air passes through the interior of the lamp, where it is exposed and disinfected, and then pushed out. Shielded UV-C light does not escape from the lamp, so it can be used in rooms where it is necessary to safely and effectively disinfect the air in the presence of people.
Direct surface disinfection function
After opening the light source’s cover, the lamp should be directed at the surface for a specified time to effectively disinfect it. However, it should be remembered that UV-C light is harmful to the skin and eyes. When using the lamp in this form, no one should be in the range of the light beam. Careful reading of the user manual is required before use.