Sterilon Flow 72W Premium
UV-C STERILON FLOW 72W PREMIUM luminaires emitting ultraviolet (UV-C) light are one of the most effective devices capable of removing viruses, bacteria, fungi from the surface or destroying the DNA or RNA of any exposed microorganisms
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
UV-C STERILON FLOW 72W PREMIUM luminaires emitting ultraviolet (UV-C) light are one of the most effective devices capable of removing viruses, bacteria, fungi from the surface or destroying the DNA or RNA of any exposed microorganisms. It is available as dual-function products. The luminaire is equipped with the ECO mode, which makes it quieter.
Luminaires recommended for use in service-providing facilities (hair and beauty salons), health care facilities, hotels, restaurants, public administration, educational and care facilities, as well as for private use.
- Airflow disinfection function
- Direct surface disinfection function
- ECO mode
- Type of light: UV-C ultraviolet
- Colour: White matt body, galvanised silver front
- Air flow: 160 m3/h; 110m3/h (ECO)
- Dust filter
- Compartment for a HEPA filter
- Light source lifespan: 9000h
- The maximum volume (cubature) of the disinfected room during airflow disinfection is about 75 m3
- The irradiation area for direct disinfection from a distance of 1m is 7 m2
- UV-C Wavelength: 253.7 nm
- Supply voltage: 220-240V
- Class of protection against electric shock: I
- Ingress protection class: IP20
- Power cord: 3m
- ON/OFF switch
- The luminaire is equipped with a working time counter to indicate the consumption of UV-C fluorescent tubes. After the programmed number of hours (9000), the tubes should be replaced, and the counter reset. Depending on the lamp version, the sensor is mounted on the front or side of the device.
- Accessories: guide wheels, HEPA filter, wall mount bracket, UV-C protective glasses
- A version of the luminaire with protection against opening is available.
Airflow disinfection function
Thanks to forced circulation, the air passes through the interior of the lamp, where it is exposed and disinfected, and then pushed out. Shielded UV-C light does not escape from the lamp, so it can be used in rooms where it is necessary to safely and effectively disinfect the air in the presence of people.
The ECO mode allows you to adjust the fan operation, which reduces the airflow in the luminaire to 110 m3/h, thanks to which it works quieter. It should be remembered that to obtain a sufficiently high efficiency of disinfection in this mode, the luminaire must work for at least two hours longer.
Direct surface disinfection function
After opening the light source’s cover, the lamp should be directed at the surface for a specified time to disinfect it effectively. However, it should be remembered that UV-C light is harmful to the skin and eyes. When using the lamp in this form, no one should be in the range of the light beam. A careful reading of the user manual is required before use.